SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
- We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic/protective Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap/cardboard while fragile items like bottles/glassware/ceramic are safely secured with additional wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is Steren's Convenience Fee?
- India shipping charges: A Convenience Fee of Rs. 99/- will be applicable to the orders under Rs. 499/, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.500.
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un - delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including the convenience fee, if paid online.
- If you return an order delivered to you, order Convenience Fee will not be refunded. However, if you self - ship your returns, we will reimburse self - shipment charges based on Steren 's Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behavior violates our fair usage policy, Convenience fee will be non - refundable irrespective of order value.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
What is Steren’s Fair Usage Policy?
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal returns policy. These accounts typically return most of the items bought or choose to not accept our shipments. Hence, our regular customers are deprived of the opportunity to buy these items. To protect the rights of our customers, we reserve the right to collect Convenience fee of INR 149 for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts which have a high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by value of orders placed.
I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information’s like, short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users
- The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund, if you fall in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3 - 4 days post - delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which claim was raised.
- In case of a component missing from a multi-component item such as Cocktail Shaker, Tong, Cutlery etc. only exchange return option would be provided basis serviceability and product type
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
While we are trying our best to avoid any situation, which might delay your order. However, delivery may get delayed due to reasons attributable to logistics, public holidays, etc.
If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of the order date.